• Assist with accounts payable, including uploading invoices, maintaining vendor account information, verifying invoices for payment, and coding invoices to the correct expense accounts
• Assist with accounts receivable & collections.
• Perform bank account reconciliations accurately and efficiently
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings and audit exercise.
• Assist with other accounting projects/ Job Requirements
• Assist in administrative( and IT tasks will be a plus)
• Accounting/finance studies (diploma di scuola superior).
• Proven experience as a junior accountant (at least 1 year)
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
• Good knowledge of Excel (sort data, pivot table, familiar with basic formula like countif, sumif, vlookup….)
• Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, team-focused environment
• Responsible and proven commitment.
• English - (Spanish will be a plus)
• Job Type: Full-time, one year fixed term contract
• Salary range 23k€-25k€
• TR 9€ x per full day worked.
• Join the team – international, nice environment, dynamic job, young and growth team
Categoria Professionale: Finanza / Contabilità
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Full Time