For our client of the Telecommunications sector, we are looking for a skilled accounts payable to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Job location: Milan
Key duties and responsibilities include:
Process payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
Prepare to the cash plan about payment
Together with Finance team and other department colleagues, being responsible for managing end-to-end operating performance of the Account payable.
Prepare to the pending invoice report, and fix to the payment delay problem
Training to supplier according to their request about new system guidance
Others duties request by Finance manager.
1-2 years’ experience in a corporate environment
Familiar with local financial rules and regulations
English and Italian written and spoken excellent (mandatory)
Good communication skills.
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
Ability to work under pressure managing multiple task simultaneously, and able to meet deadlines
Offerte lavoro simili
- TELEMARKETING - PRESA APPUNTAMENTI TELEFONICA in SMART WORKING T158A18076 / Impresa Semplice Connect
- Tecnico Multiskilled H24 – 7gg su 7 / Adecco Italia Spa
- Network Security Specialist / Relizont S.p.A.
- Macchinisti ferroviari / e-work SpA
- Intern Junior Waste Specialist – settore Facility Management / Adecco Italia Spa
- HD Level 3 + tickets on MS Teams T124A19189 / Sialconsulting
- Electrical Engineer - progettazione & service Impianti Industrial / Adecco Italia Spa
- Contract Manager - Facility Manager / Adecco Italia Spa