Randstad Milan Office is looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to join a multinational company leader in ICT sector.
- Manage the Calendar and accomodate day to day meeting requests
- Plan and Organize team meetings and conference calls
- Arrange travel
- Control paper workflow: daily signing of documents, sorting of delivered mail and periodicals
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings, including logistics, catering, preparation of meeting agenda’s.
- Co-ordinate staff events with regards to budgets and policies.
- Handle customer telephone calls and effectively transfer them to the relevant department
- Raise purchase orders and track invoices
- Provide administrative assistance to team projects
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated work experience in a fast paced administrative capacity
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Good command of Office suite and Outlook
- Exceptional time management, organization and planning skills
- High attention to details
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Proactive and fast learner
We offer a supply temporary contract, with possibility of further extensions. Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidates' experience.
Based in Milan
Work hours between 09h00 and 18h00
Offerte lavoro simili
- Supporto Tecnico IT PMS/POS T110A19628 / Kekyjob
- RSPP _ provenienza settore Chimico (Direttiva Seveso) / Adecco Italia Spa
- Responsabile Amministrativo/a con Inglese / Adecco Italia Spa
- Progettista impianti elettrici BIM / Adecco Italia Spa
- Progettista Elettrico BIM Senior / Adecco Italia Spa
- PM Salesforce / Relizont S.p.A.
- Operatore Telemarketing / Adecco Italia Spa
- OPERATORE TECNICO JUNIOR / Ets Nexus Spa