Randstad's Talent Selection division selects a back office specialist for a French company that distributes medical devices.
To manage all administrative tasks of the branch
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist the branch manager and the sales representatives in a multidisciplinary
administrative support function;
- To interact with Services (customer service, tender and logistic essentially):
- To liaise with Customer Services Department in monitoring purchasing orders,
supply, consignment, sample cases;
- To liaise and monitor with Tender Service.
- To prepare and ship the material, keep track of them through the dedicated software;
- To manage the branch archives.
Additionally, to the specific duties of the role, while carrying out their activities, the
employee must refer to the company organizational handbook and comply with
environmental regulations as well as observe the requirements and instructions
communicated by the employer, by the branch manager, to promote collective and
individual protection and fulfil the obligations to safeguard workplace Health and Safety
? At least 5 years’ experience in sales support, customer services or purchasing departments
? Very good knowledge of MS Office 365 ®, SAP R/3 (or other ERPs)
- Fluent English or French required
- Good analytics skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team working ability, flexibility
- We are looking for a responsible, reliable, willing, organized, and pro-active person
- An understanding of the Medical Device industry is a plus
A permanent contract is offered.
Salary to be assessed based on the seniority of the candidate.