We are looking for an intern for our Alumni Content Office. The Office has the mission to engage Alumni by offering them the opportunity to never stop learning, thanks to the activities of the Topic Groups Network: seminar, webinars, lifelong learning and networking events.
This internship opportunity is aimed at providing the intern with an excellent experience that will allow the person to deeply understanding the logic of a service-oriented company, with a particular focus on community management and learning services.
In particular, the intern will be involved in the following activities:
• Supporting the team in the organization and promotion of Lifelong Learning initiatives for the Alumni;
• Supporting the team in managing the Topic Groups network and the Topic Leaders community
• Supporting the team in the organization of the job-related meetings, webinars, seminars and events;
• Supporting the team in creating and publishing lifelong learning related online content for the Alumni website
• Supporting the team in the other daily activities.
• Graduated with a Master's Degree with an outstanding academic path
• Fluent in English and Italian
• Work/study/life experience abroad or in international/multicultural contexts (at least 6 months)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Digital approach and interested in new technologies,
• Previous experience in managing communications platform for audio, video conferencing and webinars such as Microsoft Zoom is considered a plus;
• Curious to know how an higher education institution operates in the international education market
• Soft skills: positive and enthusiastic with very good interpersonal and team working skills; analytical and critical thinking; hands-on approach; customer oriented; able to organize and manage the work timely and autonomously; self-starter with strong attention to detail.
We are offering a 6 months paid internship, starting from March/April 2022.
Place of work: MILAN
Categoria Professionale: Moda / Spettacolo / Eventi
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Full Time