Bocconi University has become an international reference point for research and teaching in the world.
To keep up with the constant evolution and innovation, we are currently looking for brilliant young graduates, willing to join a professional team be part of the everyday management.
We are looking for an intern for our HR Development & Relations team, that manages all the activities related to talent acquisition, training and development of the Bocconi University Staff (about 650 people).
The intern will support the team and will be involved in the following activities:
• Design and delivery of the Staff Training Plan. In particular, the intern will be involved in: participation in planning activities, communication activities related to the realization of training initiatives, logistics and materials creation, collection and analysis of feedback, management of the e-learning platform, reporting activities, support for participants.
• Management of the activities related to the People Development System of the Staff. In particular, the intern will be involved in: management of communications to Staff related to different stages of the process, support for the people involved in the process.
• Participation in Talent Acquisition and engagement/Employer Branding activities, such as recruitment processes and all the projects aimed at improving candidates and Staff experience.
• Graduated with a Master's Degree with an outstanding academic path (Master in HR is considered a plus);
• Fluent in English and Italian;
• Work/study/life experience abroad or in international/multicultural contexts (at least 6 months);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and digital mindset;
• Soft skills: positive and enthusiastic with very good interpersonal and team working skills; hands-on approach; customer oriented; able to organize and manage the work timely and autonomously.
We are offering a 6 months paid internship, starting from October 2022.
Place of work: MILAN
To apply Send your CV in PDF format.
Categoria Professionale: Risorse Umane / Recruitment
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Full Time