For our great Telco client we are looking for a Channel Operation Specialist.
Job location: Milan or Rome.
Reporting to the Channel Director, he/she will work together with the channel sales and marketing organization with the objective to support the team on the day by day activities. Moreover he/she will get in touch with the partner to support them mainly on channel program tools implementation (such as :certification training, accreditation, echannel portal, knowledge transfer etc..)
- Maintain Dept. director’s agenda , business trip and expenses;
- internal documentation signature management Manage dept.
- Management internal meetings, meeting minutes ;
- Plan and Organize Dept. teambuilding/partner certification training and Track cash in & out for the related expenses Manage Staff times booking according to company regulation and Ensure all Staff is claiming timely to comply with Company requirements;
- Support the channel team for the forecasting activities and provide the related report to the management
- Support the partner on channel program tools & implementation Manage and monitor the internal resource tools Buy & Sell used by Project Managers to assign resources dedicated to projects;
- Manage and monitor dept. internal cyber security and ensure all of dept. staff follows the requirement from regional office and Italy law.
- Be familiar with the enterprise business operation model, understand the process of channel business and service development, delivery and so on, pay attention to the industry trends and development, competitors' channel service cooperation strategies, initiatives, etc., and manage partnerships.
- Take change of channel service ecosystem development, set channel partner development and certification objectives, establish a reasonable distribution of channel service capabilities, and continuously improve channel partners' capabilities through training, project support, etc.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Good reading and writing communication in ENGLISH, mother language could be Chinese or Italian.