For a multinational company in the pharmaceutical field we are looking for 2 Clinical Support Specialists.
The resources will be tasked with the responsibility of a specifc portfolio of products presented in Nord-east Italian area, with base in Milano/Lombardia region.
You will join the Sales Team and be prepared to successfully lead the deployment of our commercial strategy in your own territory, thanks to a best-in-class training program for new joiners that will include technical and commercial skills.
The Clinical Support Specialist must:
• support doctors and electrophysiologists in the ablation procedures of complex tachycardias through the use of the 3D CARTO electroanatomical mapping system in the Electrophysiology operating room;
• manage relations with all the clinical stakeholder involved in the evaluation and purchase of the Division's products;
• support customers' needs, on problems arising in the use of products / systems, to resolve the situation and develop any alternative solutions;
• be constantly updated on the product / system portfolio present in the reference market.
• contribute to the provision of the training program relating to BW products, intended for clinical staff.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
• Master's Degree in Biomedical Engineering highly preferred
• Equivalent STEM degrees can be considered if combined with a good knowledge of healthcare/medical industry
• A brilliant academic track record is preferred
• A good knowledge of Electrophysiology / Electrostimulation sector is preferred
• Good knowledge of both written and oral English;
• Excellent knowledge of the Office package;
• Domicile or residence in Bolzano or Trento Area;
• Willingness to travel throughout the Italian territory
• Customer focus, results-driven attitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Driving license B and availaibilty to move autonomously in the designated area of work to fulfill the responsibilities associated with role.
The offer is for a collaboration (P.IVA required) of minimum 12 months with the company.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy Randstad (https://www.randstad.it/privacy/) ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).