Adecco Lifescience, a specialized Division of Adecco Group, is looking for a: Compliance Specialist - Healthcare Sector
Reporting to the Legal Manager and under his supervision, the ideal candidate will hold a key position within the organization and the Legal Team.
- He/she will be the first port of call for day-to-day matters on legal and Ethics & Integrity compliance (HCPs & HCOs agreements, Medical Affairs procedures, Marketing procedures, Whistleblowing, Code of conduct, Anti-bribery);
- He/she will support in developing standard processes, implementing best practices and templates, developing a shared folder/archive, filing and archiving, legal and compliance analysis, case law review, interacting with internal stakeholders and external authorities (e.g. MedTech, Confindustria, …) in mitigating risks and exposure of the organization;
- He/she will be part of Ethics & Integrity committees (e.g. Donation and Grants committee, …) and will validate payments and expenses to HCPs & HCOs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- University Degree (Law degree would be advantageous);
- Approximately 2-5 years of experience in HealthCare compliance and Ethics & Integrity matters in Europe and, possibly, in North America as well;
- Knowledge of Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001;
- Fluent in Italian and English, knowledge of a third language will be a plus;
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
Work location: Milano - Full-time (Monday-Friday)
Categoria Professionale: Affari Legali / Avvocati
Settore: INDUSTRIA CHIMICA/ CHIMICA-FARMACEUTICA
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
Mezzi di trasporto:
- Full Time