We're supporting Ausy Italy, engineering and it company of Randstad group, looking for a Customer Engineer SQL Server.
Remote working 50 - 75% of total time.
- Leading one or more teams at the time to successfully deliver on customer solutions
- Ensuring adherence to cost, schedule and scope constraints by tracking budget and forecast utilizing a formal Statement of Work (SOW)
- Responsible for assisting customers who are delivering projects with the implementation of the test strategy by feedback to the project team regarding the findings, problems encountered and define an action plan for their solution
- Carry out knowledge transfer during the project to the clients where they are delivering projects and according to what is defined in the scope
- Advocating adherence to industry standard processes
1. Technical proficiency in all supported SQL Server versions (On-prem and Cloud) including SQL IaaS/PaaS/MI. Experience in Administering SQL Server. Migration and upgrading from previous version of SQL Server
2. Experience working with SQL Server High Availability and Disaster Recovery options including AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances, Microsoft AlwaysOn Availability Groups, Replication, Log Shipping, auditing, encryption and security. Advanced Performance Tuning and troubleshooting skills
3. Deep understanding of TSQL queries, Stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, Transactions, Locking, and Blocking, in memory tables, indexing
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).