Randstad Italia Talent Specialist Division is looking for a make-up & nails brand company
with B2B e B2C clients operating in Italy and abroad a Digital Marketing specialist make-up field
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will work closely with Product Development and sales Teams to drive and execute digital strategies as they relate to all paid and digital media channels including, but not limited to SEM, Paid Social and Display Advertising.
In this position, you will be responsible for aligning key digital marketing initiatives to support the overall revenue goals . This role requires daily communication with agency partner and teams to ensure unification of priorities, assets are provided and approved, and deadlines are met.
The Digital Marketing Manager will also engage in heavy internal collaboration and coordination with cross-functional team members in Marketing, Sales, Ecommerce
- Lead lifecycle of digital campaign creation from creative development to execution in order to support Paid Social, SEM, Display
- Coordinate the design, development, and content creation for all digital marketing channels
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to team members on a regular basis
- Manage schedules, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon with both external and internal partners
- Align and collaborate on go-to-market plans and integrated full-funnel campaigns identify and track performance KPIs for all digital marketing channels. Utilize key insights to guide business strategies and shape decisions
- Facilitate AB Testing, segmentation, and audience building
- Own and maintain marketing calendars to ensure that all team members are up-to-date on marketing campaign updates and changes
- Track monthly budgets across paid digital channels to maximize ROI, reach revenue goals and ensure KPI targets are met
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Working knowledge of online marketing platforms including; Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords
- Works well with deadlines, under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and creative thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational, time management and communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- A 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or the equivalent form an accredited university
- 3+ years of experience in an online marketing-related role
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).