For an important telecommunications company, we are looking for a document management engineer.
Establishes a professional system for Italy document management, develops document management regulations based on the Italy laws and regulations, streamlines and incorporates document management requirements into business processes, and centrally plans archive rooms and IT resources.
ü Plans Italy document management, establishes the Italy document management COE, develops the annual training plan, arranges for professional enablement for document management personnel, and offers guidance to other document management personnel.
ü Establishes the mechanism for routine operation of Italy document management, convenes document management meetings, and publishes brief reports on document management performance improvement.
ü Establishes the mechanism for closed-loop management of Italy document requirements and issues and tracks and manages the requirements submitted and issues identified in daily operations.
ü Routinely organizes document counting and outputs the counting report, and regularly conducts the Proactive Review, Inspection, and maturity evaluation on document management in compliance with corporate requirements.
- Bachelor degree or higher in engineering
- Excellent command of the English, Chinese and Italy, written and spoken, Good communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €27,000.00 - €30,000.00 per year
Offerte lavoro simili
- TUBISTA / e-work SpA
- REVISORE SENIOR / Hofmann Services
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer T124A19303 / Sialconsulting
- Operaio produzione / e-work SpA
- Macchinisti esperti / Orienta
- Liquidatore Sinistri Danni – Categoria Protetta / e-work SpA
- JUNIOR / PRATICANTE PAGHE E CONTRIBUTI / STUDIO DI CONSULENZA DEL LAVORO DR.SSA ANNA DE LIL
- Junior Buyer con ottimo inglese (da aziende metalmeccaniche) / Adecco Italia Spa