Randstad Milano Office is looking for an E-COMMERCE MARKETING SPECIALIST to join the Digital Store team of a multinational company leader in ICT sector.
- Coordinating store updates with the Italian Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads.
• Planning promotions’ execution on the storefront
• Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key store pages.
• Planning and analysing the effect of different sales strategies on the site
• Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously
• Ensuring a quality customer experience
• Providing clear communication to stakeholders
- 2+ years’ experience working in e-commerce / online marketing
- Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver
- Fluent both in Italian and English
We offer a supply contract, with initial 4 months duration and furher extensions. The retribution will be commensurate with candidates' experience.
Place of work: Milan
Offerte lavoro simili
- Tecnico Cristalli Auto / Adecco Italia Spa
- Liquidatore sinistri RCA e RC categoria protetta Lg. 68/99 / e-work SpA
- INFERMIERE / Just on Business
- Disponente ufficio traffico / e-work SpA
- Addetto/a qualità / Hofmann Services
- 20A-45 | Order Administration Specialist T24A15601 / Talent Tree Consulting S.r.l.
- 193-Proposal Engineer in ambito metro-ferro-tramviario Milano T23A19715 / AXCENT COMPANY
- 01 - Informatico SQL Junior Milano T23A19712 / AXCENT COMPANY