Randstad Milano Office is looking for an E-COMMERCE MARKETING SPECIALIST to join the Digital Store team of a multinational company leader in ICT sector.
- Coordinating store updates with the Italian Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads.
• Planning promotions’ execution on the storefront
• Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key store pages.
• Planning and analysing the effect of different sales strategies on the site
• Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously
• Ensuring a quality customer experience
• Providing clear communication to stakeholders
- 2+ years’ experience working in e-commerce / online marketing
- Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver
- Fluent both in Italian and English
We offer a supply contract, with initial 4 months duration and furher extensions. The retribution will be commensurate with candidates' experience.
Place of work: Milan