For its leading telco client, Randstad Italia SpA - Division Inhouse Services is looking for an Ecosystem Business Developer in Milan.
The company's Consumer Business Group (Italy) is looking for a Business Developer to grow Mobile Services ecosystem, with focus on Advertising, the mobile advertising solution the company offer to its partners. This position will actively grow Advertising business within both Media Agencies and the portfolio of Partners across several Consumer oriented Services, such as Apps, Games, Movies, Music, EBooks, VR, Mobile Service providers, etc. He/she will grow our strategic partnerships and Mobile content catalogue, managing all commercial discussions and partner relationships.
Your Future Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships to promote Advertising: Target top executives of media agencies/content developers/service providers, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build solid relationships and negotiate contracts to a successful close.
- Provide Internal Smart Partnership Solutions: Identify analytics-based improvement areas to our current partner relationship, and build solution proposals accordingly for our Management team.
- Drive Profit Growth: Manage the end-to-end sales cycle, pitch client-led solutions and build realistic and actionable commercial proposals in order to grow our profit margins results.
- Project management and Coordination: Act as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day partner relationship and business operations. Communicate the progress of the Advertising development projects internally and externally; develop performance metrics and milestones that enable internal and external parties to assess progress and achieve targets.
What we expect from you:
- Possess a Bachelor or Master’s degree, business-related discipline or marketing are preferred.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Fluent spoken and written Italian and business English are a must. Additional languages would be a plus.
- Experience in Digital Advertising, media buying and programmatic
- Experience in international teams and strong openness towards different ideas and self-challenge.
- Strategic and creative thinking with the vision of going beyond what we have already achieved.
- Strong project management, presentation and organization skills with a proven ability to prioritize workload.
- High flexibility, creativity and above all team spirit
- Commitment and motivation, goal orientation, pragmatism and hands-on mentality
- Ability and willingness to deliver under pressure
Contract type: fixed term with growth prospects
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).