For a worldwide known engineering society we're seeking an Electrical Engineer with 3 to 5 years' experience to join the growing MEP & Sustainability team in Milan.
The role offers excellent prospects for career development and the opportunity to be involved on challenging projects across various sectors including commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, Data Centre, sport complexes, office and retail.
With our commitment to training and development, you can expect to build your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment.
The candidate should have experience with the Italian codes, be fluent in Italian and English.
• Electrical design including software calculation, preparation of specifications, drawings, and technical reports.
• Review of technical submissions.
• Organise workload and prioritise activities based on projects ‘needs.
• Work autonomously and in team depending on requirements.
• Conduct site inspections and produce reports.
• Deal with external parties, including clients, contractors, project managers and expert planners/architects.
• Collaborate with other Arup offices.
• Contribute to the implementation of digital tools.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
• 3 to 5 years of professional experience designing electrical systems
• Experience working within a multidisciplinary team
• Sound working knowledge of common electrical building services software (Amtech, ETAP, Dialux, Relux)
• Sound knowledge of Medium Voltage and Extra Low Voltage systems, CAD tools and Building Information Modelling.
• Good English skills, both written and spoken.
Rewards and Benefits
Competitive salaries at all levels and some of the best packages in our sector are offered.
Core benefits including flexible working arrangements are made available to support and safeguard your financial, physical and mental wellbeing.
Categoria Professionale: Progettisti / Design / Grafici
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Full Time