Randstad Italia SpA - Division Inhouse Services is looking for a HMS Gaming Specialist (chinese speaking).
Our client is a great telco company.
Job location: Milan
The Mobile Services Gaming Specialist will support the team of the company's mobile gaming platform, specifically in terms of performances and achievement of the business targets on Mobile Games powered on its devices, such as traffic, paid users and revenues.
Your future responsibilities:
- Support the team in achieving the business target on Games (traffic, paid users, revenues)
- Implement the plans to drive user growth, retention and revenue. Leverage data and insights to understand our customers and funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity
- Scouting and finalizing of agreements with game KOLs and Communities
- Support in the relationship with game partners to aggregate rich, high quality content and services.
- Organize campaigns and events (online/offline) for the Game service promotions in the region and local European markets
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Background in digital marketing preferred
- Preferred but not necessary experience with B2C mobile/online services and content, understanding game/entertainment market and valorization logic will be considered a plus
- Be comfortable working with excel and BI tools
- Be able to talk with numbers and prepare presentations with analysis to influence management
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong project management, presentation and organization skills with a proven ability to prioritize workload.
- High comprehension, flexibility, creativity and above all team spirit
- Commitment and motivation, goal orientation, pragmatism and hands-on mentality
- Fluent English and Chinese (mandatory) and good knowledge of Italian required
- Able to deliver under pressure
Contract type: fixed term contract with growth prospects
Ral: commensurate with experience
Benefits: ticket restaurant, business mobile phone and computer, smartworking, 13th month pay
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).