Randstad Office Milan is looking for a HR Talent Acquisition to join a multinational company leader in ICT sector.
-Directly partner with business leaders and internal recruiters in defining and maintaining core and pivotal pipelines
-Work with teams to engage the business early in the recruiting cycle
-Effectively screen and assess talent ensuring we bring forward the best candidates including cultural & competency fit.
-Be creative and initiate new activities to reach, attract and identify talents.
-Knowledge and experience hiring across EMEA
-People who are passionate about sourcing activity and can demonstrate innovation in sourcing, exceptional practice & people who are curious and creative in their approach
-Ability to have meaningful conversations with passive talent and persuasive enough to spark interest.
-Ability to drive clarity in ambiguity, define requirements, advise/consult and push back when required.
-Result Oriented, focused on outcomes & KPI achievement, not only inputs.
We offer a supply fixed-term contract, with the possibility of further extension. Retribution will be commensurate with candidates' experience.
Offerte lavoro simili
- TECNICO INFORMATICO TLC / Ets Nexus Spa
- SOFTWARISTA HMI & CLOUD COMPUTING / Hofmann Services
- Senior QA Officer Consultant T140A18200 / m-Squared Consulting S.r.L
- Operaio su presso/piegatrici per lavorazione metalli / Adecco Italia Spa
- Neo-diplomato materie tecniche - Apprendista Installatore Impianti HVAC / Adecco Italia Spa
- Lucidatore / Hofmann Services
- HEALTH SAFETY AND SECURITY MANAGER - RSPP / Orienta
- Diplomato materie Tecniche – Apprendista Tecnico Elettrico per impianti tecnologici (turnista) / Adecco Italia Spa