Randstad Milano Banking is looking for the best talents in the banking area to place them in contexts that allow professional and personal growth.
We are looking for an active asset manager company with a global approach, an Internal Audit for a maternity replacement.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Internal Audit,the candidate will:
- Contribute to the audits execution, ensure consistency with the group methodology and accurate documentation of processes and activities carried out
- Execute one or several parts of an audit mission and bring an independent and accurate diagnosis on the regularity, compliance and efficiency of the audited units / processes, proposing appropriate corrective measures
- Control the implementation of the recommendations
Profile of candidate:
- Degree in business administration, finance or similar
- Level of minimal experience: 3-5 years in audit (second choice: compliance, risk) in the banking/financial sector
- Required skills: Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills. Objectivity, confidentiality, competence in banking/financial sector
- Technical skills required: Excellent knowledge of asset management regulations. Good knowledge of audit technique
- Fluent in English
Place of work: Milan
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).