For our client, one of the most important companies in the digital services sector, The Diversity&Inclusion Hub, is looking for a Security Engineer,
The candidate has the following requirements
- Belongs to protected categories ( 68/99 law);
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or experience.
- Experience in a technical sales engineering role in security;
- Experience in cybersecurity matter;
- Work with Security Partner teams to identify and develop existing and potential partners, understand their business models and challenges, and recommend solutions that will serve their customers.
- Work with a variety of companies to build OEM and Technology Partnerships, integrations, managed service offerings, and scaled motions through the channel.
- Develop use cases and solution architectures and integrations with partner technology
- Own technical aspects of solutions including supporting partner opportunities, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and customer deployments.
Categoria Professionale: IT Management / Pre-Sales / Post-Sales
Settore: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & TELECOMUNICAZIONI
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Technical Consultant
- Laurea Triennale - Tecnico / Ingegneristico
- Parlato: Ottimo
- Scritto: Ottimo
- Comprensione: Ottimo
Mezzi di trasporto:
- Mezzi Pubblici
- Full Time
Note: Permanent Contract