Adecco Italia is looking for Bocconi University a Junior Accountant (focus on Payroll) for the Faculty & Staff Accounts Payable team, within the Administration & Finance Unit. The team is responsible for all the preparatory activities for the external collaborations payments of the University and the related tax obligations (F24, CU and 770) and social security obligations (Uniemens declarations).
KEY ROLE RESPONSABILITIES
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for the following activities:
• Updating of personal, fiscal and contributory data of collaborators in the management systems (Zucchetti, SAP);
• Processing and control of payslips;
• Preparation of post-pay reporting: cost accounting file, personnel accounting, tax balancing and contributions;
• Support regarding the tax and social security obligations of external collaborators;
• Processing of CU and 770.
• Bachelor Degree in Administration/Finance and Control or similar;
• At least 2/3 years of work experience in professional firms or in companies' HR administration area;
• Good knowledge of the current relevant INPS legislation;
• Excellent written and spoken English;
• Good knowledge of SAP management system, Zucchetti Payroll, Microsoft Office;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Teamworking, problem solving, curiosity about new tools and methodologies, interest in innovative solutions.
Contract with benefits and welfare opportunities included.
Send your CV via LinkedIn attaching it to the application in PDF format.
Categoria Professionale: Finanza / Contabilità
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Full Time