We are looking for a Jr. Business Analyst.
The resource will be included in the 'Administration & Accounting' Team and will provide its service to an important international client in the oil sector with the aim of managing different loyalty programs present in more European countries.
What will the new hire do?
• Extract and analyze data from various sources and databases.
• Analyze root causes of failed transactions, non-transacting sites or fluctuations providing insights and follow up on resolution.
• Monitor main data and transactions and follow up resolution with main stakeholders.
• Analyze Customer Care, App Store, consumers or sites experience to look for trends.
• Use analytical skills to find correlation between different types of data.
• Provide the team and the client with ad-hoc analysis, reporting, dashboards and presentations.
• Improve data collection and data quality.
• Respond to data inquiries from various groups within the organization.
• Support the team in other activities belonging to the administrative & accounting field / Loyalty schemes of our client.
What do we require?
• Almost 6 month experience in the role
• Desiderable previous experience in similar roles and with data visualization tools and dashboards
• Education: Degree or Master Degree in Statistics or Business Administration
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, essential MS Excel
• Good knowledge of English (Min B2)
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Precision, reliability, compliance with deadlines and decision-making skills
• Complete the profile: confidentiality, passion and proactivity
What we offer?
• Engaging, informal and flexible working environment;
• Fixed-term contract;
• Periodic team-building activities;
• Dialogue-based approach;
• Challenging plan of goals;
• Hard and soft skills training.
We offer a 6-12 month contract that can be extended with annual gross income 24-27k
Place of work: Milan (Maciachini/Lancetti)
Categoria Professionale: Infrastruttura IT / DBA
Settore: SERVIZI/ TERZIARIO
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Parlato: Ottimo
- Scritto: Ottimo
- Comprensione: Ottimo
- Full Time