Adecco Credit & Banking is hiring for an International Bank a
Junior Business Analyst
The main activities are:
• Collaborating in the creation of the International Private Banking Transformation strategy by proactively proposing implementations to be included in the budgeting cycle and collecting contributions in these regards from the other business offices
• Main areas are: Investment, Lending, Banking, Data, Regulatory & Risk, Digital.
• Collaborating with the other offices of the other IPB Italy areas, building a close network in order to identify and implement synergies and cross-country operations optimization
• Promoting continuous improvement of project coordination processes (Change the Bank) aimed at maximizing productivity (also in collaboration with major external partners)
• Guiding the creation and maintenance of production and sales processes concerning online and mobile banking channels for all categories of IPB customers (both private and corporate)
• Guiding the creation and continuous improvement of bank processes for all IPB customers
• Coordinating the closure of Audit issues or Compliance testing related to the office areas of responsibility
• Monitoring the progress and timely resolution of open incidents on applications used by external clients or internal offices .
The candidate should have a working background in Financial services and business multichannel process governance and Knowledge in banking products
Candidate should be fluent in English and Italian, additional Project management skills are recommended.
- Customer oriented aptitude
- Teamwork oriented
- Multitasking, deadline setting and project timeline keeping approach
- Good presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
We offer a fixed term contract of 3 months, based in Milan. RAL 31k
Categoria Professionale: IT Management / Pre-Sales / Post-Sales
Settore: BANCARIO/ FINANZIARIO
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Full Time