Randstad Italia SpA - Division Inhouse Services is looking for a Key Account Manager (pc & smart devices).
Our Client is a great telco company.
Job location: Milan
Your future responsibilities:
- Be responsible for ensuring sell-through and sell-out alongside given targets for the Open Market Customer(s) you will be in charge of.
- Be responsible for the related sales KPI: Revenue, P&L, Market Share etc.
- Be responsible for the target achievement and long term growth development with selected customers/retailers, cooperating with Go-to-market/Marketing/Retail teams.
- Develop an effective implementation of promotions with customers/retailers for smartphones.
- Build up and consolidate solid relationships with selected customers/retailers in Italy.
- Generate sales reports for the management on periodic basis
- Identify and provide insights on sales and market trends.
What we expect from you:
- 3 years+ of sales experience in consumer electronics sales, preferably smartphones.
- Experience in working with Italy major retailers.
- Knowledge of smartphones, tablets, accessories and applications, including the major hardware and software components is a plus.
- Sell-out driven mentality.
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- Excellent time management, organization and project prioritization skills.
- Effective and proven interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Business intelligence skills.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with strong report skills, including both standardized and ad hoc reporting.
- An exceptional teammate with the ability to lead complex initiatives without direct authority.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).