We are looking for our Multinational Company a Key Account Manager of Center of Italy in particular in Emilia Romagna.
Key Account Manager is an individual contributor, inserted within a team characterized by strong collaboration and interconnected processes (Field / Corporate sales / Technical support team / customer, etc ...).
She/He will be specifically responsible for ensuring the achievement of the assigned turnover objectives, correctly positioning the Value Proposition and commercial policy or our client
Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Sales
What you will do
• Be responsible for a territory / portfolio of customers, on which it must guarantee the supervision in terms of management and development of volumes, in collaboration with the commercial referents in the territory (Field Sales)
• Qualify your customer portfolio by analyzing the 'internal' and 'external' data of the company.
• Deepen the knowledge of its customers and their internal processes
• Identify the real and justified potential on managed customers in support of other Sales departments (Field Sales, Corporate Sales) and Support and Services
• Share and manage sales action plans in collaboration with Field Sales, Corporate Sales teams.
• Manage and support the Sales team in the management of quotes and opportunities
• Identify all additional business opportunities appropriately
• Identify offers, proposals and prices of our competitors
• Expand and ensure the qualification of contacts and their periodic updating
• Build a culture of transparency and data focus, build the teams capabilities in stakeholder management.
What you will bring
• Strong commercial acumen and experience in B2B management
• Autonomy and resourcefulness
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in working in a matrix organisation and influencing key stakeholders
• Capability to create clear strategic plans with focused initiatives.
• Strong communication style with the skillset to simplify complex topics into easy and clear communication packs.
• Leadership capability to take the team forwards and alignment to our ‘Amazing Leaders' profile outlined below.
• Experience in a strong analytical/project management environment.
• Good interpersonal and intercultural skills that enable you to effectively interact with associates at all levels of the company and comfortable with leading change. Ability to influence and persuade at all levels.
• Strong organiser, accurate, able to prioritise effectively.
• Drive for results and innovation.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
• Diploma or degree of 1st level preferably with a technical address
• 3 – 8 years of experience in commercial roles, preferably in B2B contexts
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relational and teamwork predisposition
• Excellent ability to get an internal and external network Competence negotiation.
• Technical knowledge of Negotiation and Sales
• Good knowledge of English
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• SAP knowledge and CRM tools
• Skills in discussion facilitation, stakeholder management and conflict resolution.
Categoria Professionale: Commerciale / Vendita
Città: Sesto San Giovanni (Milano)
- Full Time