TALENT Tree recruitment Firmis looking for a qualified profile to join an International LawFirm based in Milan as a:
Legal Secretary - Capital Markets (Fluent English)
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing assistance to the team by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, copying, and transmitting text;
- Managing agendas and organising meetings and appointments;
- Booking and arranging travels, transport and accommodation;
- Preparing expense reports;
- Document production and mark-up;
- Management of legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence.
To be successfulin the role the candidate will need:
- Education: High School degree or Bachelor degree;
- Previous professional experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in law firms is mandatory;
- Computer skills: Excellent knowledge in MS Office;
- Languages: Certificate of Proficiency in English (level C1- C2).
- Solid time management and prioritization skills;
- Stress resistance;
- Proactive approach to task.
Contract: Open endedcontract, full time
Candidates shouldsend a detailed curriculum vitae in with authorization to the processing ofpersonal data for selection purposes under GDPR 679/2016, under the currentlegislation the labor supply means aimed at both sexes (L. 903/77).
TALENT TreeConsulting S.r.l. - Min. Def. Auth. And Employment Agency Board no. 0014625 ofNov 7Th, 2013
Offerte lavoro simili
- LEGAL SPECIALIST - RELAZIONI SINDACALI E LAVORO / Corno Consulting Group S.R.L.