This job search is dedicated to candidates belonging to protected categories (art 1 - 68/99 law)
For our client, one of the world's biggest digital companies, the Diversity&Inclusion Hub, is looking for a Marketing Manager (Milan)
• Experience in brand management (e.g., brand strategy).
• Experience working within the Italian market.
• Experience in research, collecting market, and user insights.
• Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
• Ability to work with and influence, cross-functional teams to achieve shared strategic goals.
As a Marketing manager you will work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
You will also be responsible for the Italy Marketing Strategy and Operations and provide insightful review, perspective, direction on the country's marketing strategy, and enabling day-to-day operation.
• Understand user behavior, market, industry dynamics, and brand challenges with a focus on brand reputation.
• Develop a well-rounded marketing and communication strategy to manage brand trust among partners and opinion leader audiences.
• Develop and manage medium to large-scale media campaigns to address opinion leader audiences.
• Manage Italy marketing's annual strategic planning, and articulating marketing's most critical priorities.
• Collaborate with global and EMEA regional teams.
Categoria Professionale: Marketing / Comunicazione / Media / Giornalismo
Settore: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & TELECOMUNICAZIONI
Città: Milano (Milano)
- responsabile del marketing - 60 mesi
- Laurea Magistrale
- Laurea Triennale
- Parlato: Ottimo
- Scritto: Ottimo
- Comprensione: Ottimo
- Full Time