We are looking for: Marketing Manager Specialist in Milan.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintains close connections with regional Sales team and Marketing Manager Southern Europe
• Drive marketing activities and omnichannel initiatives.
• Budget Management.
• Execute marketing campaigns and programs for customer engagement
• Develop product advocacy and key influencers: Maintains close and authentic relationship with Societies, in Italy and Malta to get the customer voice and understand trend of the industry.
• Developing and implementing product marketing plan to help the sales team to sell the product, including promotional activities: set of materials and series events, based on market segmentation and target customer groups.
• Build customer journey by target. Collects, analyses, reports with recommendations those marketing information including competitor products and marketing activities, market share
• Bachelor's degree
• Languages: excellent Italian and English.
• 5 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing, digital communications
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative leadership ability
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Team oriented mindset
We offer a permanent contract in staff leasing.
Categoria Professionale: Scientifico / Farmaceutico
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Parlato: Ottimo
- Scritto: Ottimo
- Comprensione: Ottimo
- Full Time