For our great Telco client we're looking for a Mobile Developer.
The company is highly committed to develop its Mobile Services, aiming at building an open and win-win ecosystem for partners, app developers, and consumers. Its goal is to “change the world” of the current digital landscape and become a new leading player for developers, partners and consumers.
The Mobile Developer will be an Android developer with good knowledge of Java/or and Kotlin (ideally both).
He/she will support in helping developers and partners to develop their Apps with the company core technology, providing them with technical guidance for integration projects, and proposing solutions for improving their mobile applications.
This is not an "only-coding" job, it is an opportunity to also getting touch with different partners and departments to support the business.
We are looking for brilliant talents eager to work in a stimulating and fast-paced international environment leading a new challenge with great empowerment and growth opportunities.
Your future responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to app-developers from communities and partner companies to accelerate and improve the technical intergration in the company Ecosystem;
- Assist the company’s partners in developing, launching and maintaining applications in the platform;
- Work with the R&D team to improve and develop products and services for app-developers such as IDE, API, etc., providing innovative and out-of-the-box solutions;
- Develop tutorials, sample codes and technical documents;
- Work closely with app-developers and the development team, focusing on improving the app-developer experience;
What we expect from you:
- Min. 1 year experience in developing apps with at least one of the following frameworks: Android native / Flutter / React Native / Cordova;
- Good experience with Android software development lifecycle;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate with business, technical stakeholders and external customers;
- Knowledge of software development, able to analyze and resolve development and deployment issues, and provide seamless support to app-developers;
- A degree in science, engineering and/or technical disciplines is essential, studies and interest in the business are desirable;
- Fluent in Italian and English. Any additional language will be a plus.
Please, send us your cv in English! Thank you
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).