This Job Posting is dedicated to candidates with protected category requirement as per law 68/99
For our client, one of the world's largest digital companies, we 're looking for a Cloud Network Engineer. With this role, you'll guide customers on how to configure and deploy virtual machines (VM's) and containers, consisting of network architecture, identity and access management, application security, logging, monitoring, billing, and more.
• Experience managing client-facing projects, troubleshooting technical issues, and working with engineering/sales teams.
• Experience designing and maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments.
• Experience writing software in one or more languages (e.g., Java, Python, Golang, etc.).
• Experience with data center networking and cloud networking technologies.
• Work as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve cloud infrastructure challenges in the areas of networking, containerization, and clustering.
• Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, open-source and sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
• Advocate for customers` needs to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
• Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions according to customer requirements and implementation best practices.
Categoria Professionale: Infrastruttura IT / DBA
Settore: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & TELECOMUNICAZIONI
Città: Milano (Milano)
- ICT network administrator - 36 mesi
- Diploma / Accademia - Scientifico / Tecnico
- Laurea Triennale - Tecnico / Ingegneristico
- Parlato: Ottimo
- Scritto: Ottimo
- Comprensione: Ottimo
Mezzi di trasporto:
- Mezzi Pubblici
- Full Time