Randstad Italy, HOpportunities specialty, is recruiting for a Office Assistant belonging to legally protected status ART. 1. L. 68/99
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Support in Company's offices maintenance and organization from a logistic and administrative point of view;
Department documents management and safekeeping;
Meeting room, Video conference, printer, CCTV and other office facilities management;
Access Regulation to the Offices;
Apartments Hotel to employees’ business trip and other property rent and management;
Office Supplier Management;
Provide support to the Business Line in case of events and meetings.
The successful Candidate will have:
University Degree/High School Diploma;
At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
Office Package excellent skills;
Fluent in Chinese and English.
The location of the job is Milan
we offer 1 year fixed term contract full time Monday- Friday with an annual salary 22/23k
La ricerca è rivolta a persone appartenente alle categorie protette art 1 L. 68/99
Offerte lavoro simili
- Trasportatori patente B. Milano T110A17816 / Kekyjob
- Tecnico Operatore BIM / Disegnatore Impianti Elettrici / Adecco Italia Spa
- Technical Project Engineer – settore Energetico / Adecco Italia Spa
- Supporto Applicativo / IT Partner Italia S.r.l.
- Storage & Backup Administrator / Relizont S.p.A.
- Stage curriculare area amministrativa / Adecco Italia Spa
- Service Manager T124A18296 / Sialconsulting
- PM Salesforce / Relizont S.p.A.