Randstad Italia, for our important client, is currently looking for a PR & Events Specialist to join our Marketing & Communication team based in Milan.
Reporting to the PR &Events Manager, he/she will oversee a network of countries focusing specifically on EMEA and Americas markets. He/She will support the local Marketing Managers and PR/Press agencies in all activities related to PR initiatives including events, special projects, product placements and local partnerships.
The candidate will monitor and analyse PR results, prepare detailed HQ guidelines, media activity reports, manage the evolution of strategy/plans and lead PR activities.
· Coordinate external PR agencies collaborating with local Marketing Managers and teams
· Prepare HQ guidelines and detailed media activity reports
· Implement PR plans for product launches, boutique openings, product initiatives
· Guide and support in the execution of product placements and PR events
· Organize and deliver press tools to regional offices
· Monitor, analyse and communicate press review and PR results on a regular basis
· Explore new opportunities for the Maison through brand analysis
· Track and maintain press and influencer database to ensure it is up-to-date and optimized
· Digital PR
· 3 years of relevant experience required; beauty&luxury experience preferred
· Strong writing, communications, time management and relationship-building skills
· Strategic thinker and willing to bring fresh, innovative ideas
· Strong entrepreneurship and problem-solving attitude
· Results oriented and analytical skills
· Structured mindset and execution obsessed
· Self-motivated, creative thinking and highly committed with positive attitude
· Strong multi-tasking skills and able to work under pressure
· Business level in English, French or Spanish is a plus
- Permanent contract - LEvel 2 - CCNL Commercio - RAL 30k/35K
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).