Randstad Milano Office is looking for a PROGRAM MARKETING MANAGER to join the Digital Store team of a multinational company leader in ICT sector.
The scope of the role is to create, drive and execute marketing projects and programs in the Mediterrean market; support the sales and marketing execution plans created by local and regional Digital Store Leads, Category and Merchandising teams.
- Optimize customer journey and traffic to the Digital Stores
- Coordinate A/B testing together with merchandising team
- Coordinate content update and prioritization with Merchandising team
- Partner with Category Buyers/Planners/Site Merchandiser to execute promotions and campaigns
- Partner with PR teams to develop specific campaigns (digital and social)
- Drive the local emailing program
- Support product launches deployment and coordinate go-to-market activities
- Provide weekly reports and benchmark analysis
- 3+ years in a similar position ecommerce
- Master’s degree strongly preferred (or Bachelor’s degree with a strong experience)
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Detail oriented and strong multi-tasker under pressure
- Use of analytics software
We offer a supply fixed-term contract, with the possibility of further extensions.
The remuneration will be commensurate with candidates' experience.
Daily schedule: full time
Place of work: Milan