We are looking for a quality and food safety manager for a multinational company.
· To manage, within a defined portfolio, the quality and food safety of supplied materials to the site production.
· To manage SRI( Safety and reability for Infant- Quality system PR) portfolios including all the supply chain from field to raw material used in the sites.
· To audit Suppliers based in EU zone, act as interface to these suppliers
· To manage new supplier approval process and Risk Assessment among portfolios as procedure
· To monitor and manage Supplier Non Conformities/Issue and drive continuous improvement
· To assess at European level the supplier review for each portfolio followed
· To audit, manage, develop all activities related to Food Safety & Quality (FSQ) of Co-packers (incl. Infant Feeding and licensees if required),
· To help identify, support and develop Key Quality projects
· To provide drive, focus in the activities associated with copacker
· To manage and keep update Procedure and relevant documentation
· Support to internal customers (Planning, Production, Purchasing,site QA, R&D, Export ) to guarantee and improve the service level expected
- Job holder must be educated to degree level or equivalent in a scientific or technical discipline and have a medium Quality Management experience.
- Good knowledge of Quality System (HACCP-Iso or equivalent GFSI std.)
- Fluently in English
- Job holder should have a medium Quality Management experience.
- Job holder must have the necessary experience/skills to lead and motivate Suppliers/ Copacker
- Able to work autonomously and with minimal supervision.
- Propensity to work proactively in team in a European structures
- With drive license
Contract offered: fixed terms of six months