Ausy is a global consulting company in the IT and engineering fields, with over 7,000 experts, consultants and engineers in 10 countries around the world.
The main industries in which Ausy operates are: automation, automotive, aerospace and defense, Railway, ict, system integration, telecommunications, energy, oil & gas.
Ausy is part of the Randstad group, the global leader in HR services.
- maintain and continuously improve the quality assurance system of the card personalization and production processes.
- follow-up on customer complaints and assist the relevant teams with performing root cause analyses.
- implement and keep updated the QHSE site policies and documentation systems in compliance with regulations and standards.
- coordinate with the corporate office about Quality and HSE related matters, projects and CSR initiatives, conduct training, and maintain training records while ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and ISO statutory requirements.
- implement and maintain ISO14001/45001/9001 and MasterCard (CQM) Quality Management Systems.
- promote QHSE awareness programs for employees.
- review aspect impact risk assessments and ensure that control measures are implemented.
- conduct fire and chemical emergency drills for all work shifts, and train Emergency Response Team (ERT) members on a regular basis.
- lead QHSE audits, inspections and incident investigations, develop industrial hygiene programs and conduct hazard analysis.
- manage physical security equipment and periodically check system efficiency and ensure employee compliance with the procedures.
- fluent in English and Italian
- degree in Engineering or QHSE related.
- knowledge of continuous improvement or process engineering experience with overseeing audits in a manufacturing related industry.
- knowledge of security systems and computer network tools.
- Green or Black Belt Six Sigma certification;
- experience (at least 1 year) with Quality and HSE standards, Lean Six Sigma methods, audits as both the auditor and auditee related to ISO certifications
- experience with manufacturing facilities,
- self-motivated, independent, a strong interpersonal communicator with the ability to interface with regulatory agencies, methodical and detail-oriented.
Location: Marcallo con Casone (MI)
Annuncio consigliato per profili junior e giovani.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).