We are looking for an intern for our Rankings Office, that is part of the Market & Partners Unit.
Market & Partners activities range from the development and management of relations with employers to career counselling, recruiting and employer branding activities, as well as development of partnerships with companies, with Universities worldwide, management of international mobility programs (students incoming/outgoing) and rankings participation.
The Rankings Office carries out research and monitors activities related to the main variables considered by the ranking providers. It collects and verifies data to create qualitative and quantitative analyses. Activities are carried out in close collaboration with other business units - inside and outside Market & Partners – and are aimed at measuring programs and services' quality, according to rankings' variables.
In particular, the intern can be involved in the following activities:
• Collecting useful data and information on programs and services;
• Creating and maintaining databases;
• Implementing procedures for data governance to maintain and improve data management and quality;
• Managing relations and collaborations with internal stakeholders;
• Studying and explaining ranking methologies;
• Producing statistical and comparative analyses;
• Creating and managing dashboards to represent and consult KPIs;
• Maintaining and preparing effective reports, to support a robust data driven decision-making ethos, that will advance the university's strategic goals.
The intern will join a small, dynamic and cross-functional team.
• Graduated with a Master's Degree, preferably in Economics/STEM;
• Fluent in English and Italian;
• Work/study/life experience abroad or in international/multicultural contexts (at least 6 month
Categoria Professionale: Segreteria / Servizi Generali
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Full Time