Regional Retail Manager - North Western Italy
Location: This is a remote position that can be based in the Milan area or any other locations of north- western Italy. In particular the regions of Lombardy, Piemonte and Liguria.
Business Travel within the area will be required no less than 80% of the time.
Our telco multinational client is focusing strongly on becoming not only a leader in the smartphone industry, but also a key player in the digital mobile scenario, creating an integrated ecosystem of products and services built around the consumer.
Besides continuing to offer to their customers a full range of top quality, innovative and integrated products (Smartphones, PCs, tablets wearables, speakers etc.), they are also highly committed to develop their Mobile Services Systems, aiming at building an open and win-win ecosystem for partners, app developers, and consumers. Their goal is to “change the world” of the current digital and tech landscape.
The company background
Their motto is "make it possible", and they use their customer-centric obsession, their perseverance, their dedication and a continuous self-challenge to accomplish the most challenging goals and always raise the bar!
They think and execute very fast, but they are never superficial and always guarantee the highest standards.
They are obsessed about continuous improvement and about creating value for the company, for the employees and for society.
They are like a big multicultural family where relationships are informal and direct and where cooperation and support are their daily keywords.
They are a place where "results talk and ideas walk", good ideas are always welcome, but you have to take ownership and make them happen too.
Openness and flexibility are their mantra.
Regional Retail Manager in a nutshell:
The Regional Retail Manager is the owner for the overall business in the region, including market share, customer relationship, team management, training and other related market activities.
The Regional Retail Manager is a sales expert in consumer business, both on consumer journey and retailer stock and promotion management.
The Regional Retail Manager is a team leader. The key to success in the region is to enable the team to succeed in terms of sales and promotion in the store, display and stock negotiation and so on.
The Regional Retail Manager is the representative of the brand in the region. He/she needs to build the business connection and relationship with the key accounts, the suppliers and other potential commercial partners to maximize the company brand preference and influence in the region.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities as a retail regional manager:
1) Drive the market share of all product lines: lead the field force team and drive all the resources to push for sell-out and sell-through
2) Develop and reinforce customer relationships: visit the business owners and key account regional team to take overview control of stock and promotion, visit store managers to negotiate resources (space for display, stock ordering and promotion), manage the FF team to improve and reinforce the relationship with division manager and sales clerks.
3) Team management: evaluate and manage the performance of the field force team, recognize the bottleneck of business in the region, enable the team by coaching and supporting
4) Training and motivation: work with trainer and the retail specialist team to drive the consultants and clerks to sell and provide great customer experience to consumers, make sure the most of the clerks is motivated to sell our products
Initiate and manage other related market activities to maximize the company brand preference and influence in the region
What should be your skills and experience for this job?
Business experience in the Italian Consumer Electronics Market
Team management skills
Sales operation and data analysis
Commercial discussion and negotiation skill
Good knowledge of English and Italian, native/fluent of Chinese will be a plus.
Willingness to learn and constantly challenge yourself for continuous improvement.
Offerte lavoro simili
- Senior Manager DevOps & architecture / Relizont S.p.A.
- IMPIANTISTA DELIVERY_CUSAGO (MI) / Adecco Italia Spa
- Frontend React / IT Partner Italia S.r.l.
- Analista Salesforce / Relizont S.p.A.
- 76 - Esperti DevOps Milano T23A17991 / AXCENT COMPANY
- 193-Proposal Engineer in ambito metro-ferro-tramviario Milano T23A17995 / AXCENT COMPANY
- 188 - Consulente Salesforce Milano T23A18471 / AXCENT COMPANY
- 170 - Ecommerce Engineer Milano T23A17975 / AXCENT COMPANY