Randstad HR Solutions is searching, for multinational IT company, a
You as a Security Engineer will join their Technical Services Team and will be involved in making configurations, actioning installations, and attending to break/fix events at a complex level. You will be able to act with a good level of autonomy implementing Security projects assigned to you, managing relationship with internal and external clients and you will be also asked to collaborate with our pre-sales team in designing technical solution and to be a technical leader in delivering complex projects.
You will have the chance to work with a solid, professional technical team in a very challenging and innovative multinational context.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Implementing projects in Security technology
- Working with Presales Team in designing technical security solution
- Preparing project documentation comprehension and completion
- Acting as a technical specialist/leader to ensure that all technical requirements are satisfied and work properly in client's environment
- Giving third level support for complex troubleshooting when required
- Degree in Computer /Telecommunications/ Engineering or equivalent Diploma
- Good knowledge of the following vendors: Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage different projects and stakeholders at the same time
- Availability to travel for projects and consultancy
- Good level of English (spoken and written)
- Certifications in main Security vendors (mainly Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet)
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).