Randstad Italy, HOpportunities specialty, is recruiting for a Supply Chain Intern belonging to legally protected status ART. 1. L. 68/99
In this role, you have the opportunity to
· Support Team in daily activities (demand planning, fulfillment activities)
· Actively improve processes and manage continuous improvement to always offer better services towards our customers.
· Optimize Customer Service Level and put in place actions to improve customer’s deliveries
You are part of:
The new Domestic Appliances new team led by Supply Chain Business Partner South Europe.
This team will be responsible for serving our customers the transformation and innovating in Iberia for business Domestic Appliances. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
· First experience in Supply Chain (Demand planning, Customer Service)
· Change management mindset and analytical skills
· Business driven mindset
· Dynamism, team spirit
· English speaker
· Super User Excel
The location of the job is Milan
we offer 6 months intern full time Monday- Friday with 800€ salary + tks 8€
La ricerca è rivolta a persone appartenente alle categorie protette art 1 L. 68/99
Annuncio consigliato per profili junior e giovani.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).