Adecco Credit and Banking is hiring for a leading global financial services group a
Team Sales Assistant – Wealth Management
The role should include the below activities:
• Be the primary point of contact for all administrative procedures and queries raised either directly by clients or Client Advisers
• Ensure that queries/questions are resolved in line with internal procedure and to the client's satisfaction.
• Adhere to all departmental procedures and Service Level Agreements with internal departments or external counterparties
• Ensure all payment requests are completed in a timely manner, according to all anti-money laundering procedures
• Coordinate, the process of new client onboarding. Ensure necessary AML and KYC documentation is obtained and reviewed.
• Coordinate regulatory project work (such as Client CDD reviews, FATCA, etc.) on behalf of the team, liaising with Front Office Support and the Onboarding team where necessary
• Support the team in managing their agenda including conference calls and meetings with clients and potential clients
The successful candidate has
- a degree in Economics or Law
- fluency in English
- a previous experience in the role
- good knowledge of Excel
We offer a fixed term contract, based in Milan.
Gross annual salary: to be defined 31 K
Categoria Professionale: Banche / Assicurazioni / Istituti di Credito
Settore: BANCARIO/ FINANZIARIO
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Full Time