The Adecco D&I Hub is looking for an UX SPECIALIST to be employed in the Milan offices of a large marketing and advertising company.
The candidates I'm looking for belong to protected categories as for 68/99 law.
The purpose of this role is to design interactive experiences, with all consideration given to the user and usability best practices and the balancing of those with business goals and technical capabilities. An Experience Designer is a creative problem solver, resolving any challenges a user may have with digital interactions through the use of best practises and proven methodology.
The designer will be responsible for setting up, running, and reporting on all aspects of qualitative and quantitative user experience research. The goal of the UX Specialist is to develop a deeper understanding of Agency clients and deliver findings that can translate insights into action.
He/she will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience and should be an analytical and creative resource who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. As the project evolves, he/she will conduct user testing and other user-facing activities to validate the design, interaction and content.
A strong portfolio is essential.
The UX Specialists will work with designers, project managers and development leaders to create solutions, serving as a client advocate to ensure the highest level of usefulness, desirability and client satisfaction.
• Collects, reviews, and may assist in refining client requirements
• Partners with Business Systems Analysts and the UX and Design team in collecting briefs and prioritizing business questions.
• Participates in short- and long-term project efforts with stakeholders and IT groups
• Designs and conducts user research using methods such as: ethnographic field studies, participatory design sessions, site visits, focus groups, benchmark studies, usability studies, heuristic evaluations, and similar approaches
• Converts research findings into actionable results
• Designs prototypes, screen mockups, and wireframes based on the results of usability testing and customer feedback
• Communicates analysis, recommendations, and potential design solutions verbally and through documentation to the project team and key stakeholders
We offer a permanent -full time contract
Categoria Professionale: Analisi / Sviluppo Software / Web
Settore: MARKETING/ ADVERTISING/ PUBLIC RELATIONS
Città: Milano (Milano)
- UX/UI Designer
- Laurea Triennale
- Inglese - Livello Buono
Mezzi di trasporto:
- Mezzi Pubblici
- Full Time