For our great Telco client, we are looking for a talented professional with deep knowledge of the gaming industry and mechanics, and fluent knowledge of Chinese language. You will have to be eager to work in a stimulating and fast-paced international environment where the business is constantly evolving and where you will be part of a new challenge with great empowerment and growth opportunities.
Your future responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the service performance and achieve the business target on Games (traffic, paid users, revenues)
- Collaborate with product, marketing, legal, and compliance teams to develop and refine our go-to-market strategy for new game titles
- Define the strategy and plan to drive user growth, retention and revenue. Leverage data and insights to understand our customers and funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity
- Scouting and finalizing of local agreements with game KOLs and Communities
- Establish relationships with local partners to aggregate rich, high quality local content and services.
- Organize campaigns and events (online/offline) for the Game service promotions in the region and local European markets
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Background in digital marketing
- Experience with B2C mobile/online services and content, understanding game/entertainment market and valorization logic will be considered a plus
- Be confortable working with excel and BI tools
- Be able to talk with numbers and prepare presentations with analysis to influence management
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong project management, presentation and organization skills with a proven ability to prioritize workload.
- High comprehension, flexibility, creativity and above all team spirit
- Commitment and motivation, goal orientation, pragmatism and hands-on mentality
- Fluent English, Chinese and Italian required
- Able to deliver under pressure