Our Client is a global manufacturing company. For the Italian Headquarter, based in Rozzano, we are looking for a Junior Production Planner
Responsibilities: - assure the righe planning of the resources machines and workers; - collaborate with the production department maanager in the planning of the activities; - develop and supervise the Production Coordinators - verify the production progress - provide support with the introduction of new products to ensure operational planning requirements are completed on time and within budget - ensure timely, full and accurate communication with all relevant departments
Requirements: - Mechanical degree - 2 years experience in mechanical field - previous experience in the role - domestic Italian and fluency in English both written and spoken - good Erp (Sap, Oracle or Navison) knowledge - determined in achieving targets - effective interpesonal communication skills both internal with all relevant departmens and external with foreign countries of the Group. Job offer: apprenticeship contract with long term collaboration and expectation of professional growth.
Offerte lavoro simili
- Tirocinio Area Risorse Umane (area Ricerca&Selezione) / Adecco Italia Spa
- Tecnico Video & Audio / Adecco Italia Spa
- RSPP _ provenienza settore Chimico (Direttiva Seveso) / Adecco Italia Spa
- Responsabile Amministrativo/a con Inglese / Adecco Italia Spa
- PM Salesforce / Relizont S.p.A.
- NOC ENGINEER T2A19011 / TeamSoft Servizi Professionali
- HR Account T52A17851 / Milano Executive Search
- Payroll Audit / Randstad Italia Spa